Saturday, February 7, 2015

Interlacing Circles project complete

Next quilt finished!

I was planning on getting it done last week, but I had a surprise visitor!  As most know, my quilting room is also my guest room, so I took it all down and stored all the tables against the wall in our family room and set up the  air mattress guest room :)
It was fun week spending time with my sister and was an easy reassemble when she left this morning.
I had everything put back together before noon, and at 8pm I can show you my finished quilt!

Last week I brought my sister along to the quilt store while I used the long arm machine to quilt this. We picked out a pantograph called Flower Power.  It was labeled "Advanced" because it had a lot of tight curves.  I was only planning on an hour rental, but this took 2 hours, but I think it was the right design for this retro colored quilt.

Today, I was able to cut the edges straight, make the binding, sew it on, and finish by hand.
Another crossed off the list!  I'm getting closer to that Final Exam :)


No comments:

Post a Comment