Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It Feels like Fall

It's October and the days are shorter and we're cooler, down in the 60's. They expect frost at night this weekend. The kids leave for school in the dark. It's a nice to see so obvious change in seasons.

I had another interview today. I'm 2 for 2 in applications and interviews. This one is also part time but much more flexible. They are a start up company serving non-profits and their bookkeeping needs.

Again, I found out there were 70 applicants, I was one of 15 to be interviewed. I'll find out next week what his decision is. I'm concerned about the health benefits, but I'll wait to decide when I hear back from him. The job market is rough!

Josh had his first concert with his choir this week, and Zach gave his first oral presentation today. We saw the concert, and they did well. Zach said he was ok with his report.

My arm is healing well, but I'm on the "do not call" list with the school until further notice. I worked one handed Monday and was exhausted afterward.
Thats what is going on around our neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment