Children's Classics- These are the books the boys will read this year, so I'll read them too.
- The Big Wave
- Tom Sawyer
- Stone Fox
- Alice in Wonderland
Christian- for Spiritual Growth
- Bible in a Year-front to back- currently in 1 Corinthians.
- How Then Should We Live- Francis Shaffer
- Mere Christianity- CS Lewis-I got part way through and changed my mind. I'm not finishing this one.
For Fun- Books on the shelf I've been wanting to read
- Digital Scrapbooking with Photoshop Elements 3
- America Alone - Mark Steyn- Mom's recommendation
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- 39 Steps- John Buchan
- Greenmantle- John Buchan
Read a louds- Books I'm reading to the boys. This category will basically consist of historical literature of all kinds. I'll add to it as we find out what we're reading.
- Lost Treasure of the Inca
- Hans Brinker and the Silver Skates
Self Education- On being a better teacher, and just learning new info. for self development.
- Anthony Robbins - Get the Edge series
- Eat to Live - Dr. Furhman
Classics - Mostly books I've always thought I should read, but haven't. This list could be endless. I'm going to keep it simple.
- A Christmas Carol- Dickens
- The Hobbit- Tolkien
- A Place of Grace- Susan Hunt
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families - Stephen Covey