Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Computer Woes

I love my computer. When it works. When it doesn't, it seems everything is tough going.
So, here I am, finally updating but I have no pictures and I'm on the laptop that isn't portable because the battery doesn't recharge. Seems like a short year of life. It rarely gets used these days.

The Big Dell is in the shop. Being the holiday time that it is, it will hopefully be ready on Monday next week. They have to back up the entire thing then remove EVERYTHING, and then reload. I will get it back for the fun project of reloading all the programs. UGH. I'm glad I didn't lose anything though. So, there is always a bright side, RIGHT!?

The boys are off for the holiday. We're going to a church family's for Thanksgiving dinner. Zach gets to practice his math facts everyday and I hope we get to go riding sometime over the weekend.
That's about it around here! See, you didn't miss much.

No comments:

Post a Comment