Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things Going On

It has seemed busier around here than usual.
We had a "meet and greet" for Josh and a guitar teacher to decide whether or not Josh wants to commit to learning this instrument. It seemed like all went well, and Josh is ready and willing to learn guitar.
I have had a couple of conversations with Zach's teacher and on Friday we have a conference to decide how to proceed with Zach's math class. He is falling behind the class faster than we anticipated.
My computer is not working. It won't even boot up, hence my lack in posts lately. I just got the laptop working sufficiently to get on for this and a few other needed tasks. Dell is supposed to call back "in an hour" to continue the help. It's been almost 2 hrs. I guess the guy really needed a break! I hate computers when they dont work!

No comments:

Post a Comment